Monday, March 18, 2013

new work

I feel like I have been so lazy last days! However I did make a commsion, some earrings, and finished some hairclips laying around (not much work anymore on it actually.. but you know, I'm lazy sometimes!)


Now I am working on some kind of schrug, but not really a shrug. I actually can't explain it. It's like the opposite of a one-sleeve-top. It's made of lace and I'm going to add chains and beads. I will probably not sell it because I think it won't fit for everyone. It's made upon my measurements (I used myself as dummy).

I wonder if you would be interested in seeing some fashion sketches of me? They aren't very well drawn, but it's the idea that counts. I think I'll have to put more time in how I draw my fashion sketches... not simple ordinary pencil sketches, but with ink and watercolor maybe. I'm going to take some time for that! I actually carry my fashion sketchbook with me whenever I'm on the train.

Now it's time for food! Hungry! And then off to Ghent!

No comments: