Saturday, March 9, 2013

New layout

I was really tired of the old layout. I think it also didn't suit that great with my jewelry, so I made a new header changed the color and the background.
I think it looks much better now.
I used the header for my facebook page aswell.
Further I haven't done much today. I'm thinking about some things I could make, but inspiration isn't that great today (blame it on the grey weather).
I'm also very thankfull to the people that buy my jewelry, and when they receive it, they tell me how much they love their new piece. That really makes me feel good! I'm glad people appreciate what I do, and ofcourse where my jewelry! Thank you so much!
And if any of my costumers would like to do a review on their blog, I would be really honored! Also, if you are interested in writing about my jewelry, you can!
Have a nice day ;-)
<3
Natascha

No comments: