Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Chaotic

I am litteraly doing everything at the same time..

I wanted to start this morning sewing a blouse. I started overlocking everything until my thread broke.. too bad I don't know how to put the thread in it again.. Now I'll have to wait until mom comes home :(
Next thing on the to do list today was starting a big drawing. I started with it but then I thought about my essay so I started again working on my essay.. I don't know where to start first..

And then I read a mail about that we had lessons today at school.. Shit!
I feel a bit hectic today! I'm putting my food in my mouth in only a minute.. like I don't want to loose time.. which I do in the end because I sit on the computer..
Oh well, I'm going to work further while listening/singing Emilie Autumn songs.

This evening I have lessons again :( such a waist of time!
I also have to make an earring for tomorrow (someone lost one of her earrings so she needs a replacement).
I feel also a bit better again. I really want to go to fashion school! I'm very curious for saturday! Also, it's tomorrow open doordays at my school (Sint Lucas Ghent)!

Chaos allover!

No comments: