Saturday, February 23, 2013

Painting, making, waiting..

Yay, we reached the 1000 pageviews ^^

Finally my hairpieces order arrived, so I can make hairclips and diademes! I am working on a Lolita/EmilieAutumn themed one right now.

Secondly, I finished a necklace yesterday! Something I'm very proud of. It's a necklace with a handpainted little painting in it! Very precise work it is! I also choose for a bit more extraordinary color combination. It doesn't always have to fit in the standards (and with that I mean the gothic standards)



And last but not least, I also started a new choker. Sadly enough I can't finish it right now because my chains are used up.. I hate waiting!


Enjoy the new things I made, and expect some new hair things this week!
Natascha, The Black Cat Designs

No comments: