Thursday, September 6, 2012

Chain harness

half past 12 at midnight. I'm getting tired. I worked this evening on something I wanted to make already for some time: a chain harness. Honestly, I don't use only chains, but also beads.. It's a heavy piece: lots of material, lots of work, and hopefully lots of joy when I can wear it. Here a wip for the curious ones. Sorry for the pull I'm wearing, it absolutely doesn't suit with this piece. When it's finished, I'll take decent picture with a black shirt. The back will be chains only, since I have just ONE goddamned bead too short (a dark big red one. :( And for the rest, I'll add more chains to the bottom, and maybe a center piece.. Still a lot of work to do, but it will be for tomorrow Goodnight!


Edit: I made another picture, a bit better, but still not the best

No comments: