Monday, February 27, 2012

It's all white today

I have two new things to show!
The first one is a dress I made last year for school, and I wore it now at a Carnival party
It's completely made out of plastic. A hoop skirt, a corset, a collar and armpieces.
The assignment was about body and forms. So I extended forms of body, changed them, like they used to do in the past to create a perfect figure. The only difference is that you can still see the real figure trough the plastic.
For school, I wore a black outfit underneath. In this picture, it's white.





And I also made a commission for a girl. It's inspired by a lolita necklace, but in different colors.
I like it, however it wasn't really a creative proces.


Edit: I changed the bow to a larger bow. i'll take a picture of it later


And I also had to make lolita cuffs :)




I am now mainly going to focus on my art, my drawings, my school, and myself.
If you want to follow my drawing proces, please visit www.artparadise.be
I think my art says more about me, then my jewelery does.

No comments: