Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hey everyone!

I have this account already for a while, but I actually never used it.
First I'm going to say something about myself:
I am Natascha, 18 years old and born in Belgium.
I love drawing and painting, crafting and making clothing, photographing,...
I think I'm going to use this blog to show you the latest things I'm working on.

i'm going to start with this: 2 handpainted Emilie Autumn hairclips; I'm waiting to let them dry, then I'm going to varnish them, add some ruffles and put a clip on it to put in your hair!
They are actualy verry small paintings (5cm or something?)




I'm also working on a clockwork choker. I think I'm going to add some small laces, and probably some cogs I think. Or maybe yellow-orangish seed beads. Or maybe blue?
It's already laying here for two days. I don't dare to begin with it, because I don't know what size to take since it is for selling. I really have to order ribbon clasps, but since I've spend already a lot of money on jewellery supplies, I have to wait until I have gained some money to buy the new supplies.



Yesterday I also made my first mini top hat (and it really is mini!)
I used this tutorial as a guide.




I sell some of my selfmade things on The Black Cat Designs

I have also a facebook page for my drawings: Natascha's Art

And I have also a Deviantart account which I update frequently: xNatje.deviantart.com

And I have also, last but not least, a website: www.artparadise.be

I hope I can update this blog from time to time, and to keep it interesting enough for you to take a look at it.

No comments: