Monday, May 6, 2013

Earrings

Oh god, I am so sorry I didn't update the blog anymore! I was quite bussy with school (I still am). I had a big essay to finish about black, and black in art. And now I have some other smaller essays. I also didn't had the time to draw!
But I did make some jewelry, mostly I finished some orders, but I also made a few new earrings and a necklace






I am also working on some neck/shoulderpieces. Photos of them will come, I promise! I only should take the time to find clothes that suits with it to show it off.

I would also like to ask you something. I am taking part of a jewelry contest with the theme mothers day. I made this necklace last year for my mom. I would be so thankfull if you voted for me. All you have to do is like the picture! :)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=519455571443904&set=a.519455194777275.1073741846.151380514918080&type=1&theater

Now is the dillema of the day: Shall I draw for school, or should I make jewelry?

I also can't wait untill I'm in fashion school :D :D (If I pass the entrance exams ofcourse)
I want to make so many things right now! I want to learn to make hats! I also learnt to knit last week! I have so many ideas in my mind that i want to do!

And I should start making a black necklace that goes on everything for myself! Can you imagine that I never know what to wear for jewelry in the morning?

Thanks for reading!
<3 Natascha

No comments: