Thursday, September 1, 2011

Some new jewellery

As you see, I really suck at titles. They are boring, but well, you know about what the new blog will be ;-)

After some time now knowing what to make, and feeling shitty because nothing seemed to work, I started making some things again. I also got new supplies. And new supplies means (a bit) more inspiration. I mainly made some earrings. but there are some other things to come aswell. I really should make chokers again, since these are the most interesting (in my opinion). The earrings are more simple.


A simple pair of angel earrings.



Tea time earrings! I think i like this. the fimo bead is handmade btw.




Handmade steampunk hearts earrings! They are made from fimo, like my other steampunk hearts, but they are smaller. I made pair of them for myself aswell. You can see me wearring them in the next photo




I also made two of these heart pendants for a friend aswell. They seem to be popular.

I am also going to make the above earrings in black-silver aswell


And i almost forgot my unicornhorn earrrings! They are in broken white with a bit of glitter (fimo effects)



I also made some chokers last weeks:



2 comments:

Niamh said...

Wow I love your jewellery!!!

xNatje said...

Thank you so much ^^